Aim of Pinovasyon European Innovation Partnership Network
On the basis of the following problems, online European innovation partnership network was established to speed up innovation partnerships and economy.
- Low speed of growth and job opportunities
- Inability to find qualified staff for recruitment
- Qualified staff can’t find jobs related to their expertise field
- Inadequate university industry cooperation and public private partnerships
- Advanced R&D projects needs experts
- The number of innovation leaders, innovation partnership groups and networks is insufficient for diffusion of innovation culture
- Lack of interest in innovation
- Inadequacy of laboratory and equipment infrastructure
Our innovation investment platform aims to close this gap by bringing together experts of R&D for a common purpose.
You can share your european commision innovation project proposals in pinovasyon webpage to find innovation partners. European commission innovation union supports partnership projects on smart cities and communities, raw materials, water, healty aging, agricultural sustainability and productivity. Innovation union brings together different stakeholders; cities, municipilaties, industries, public authorities, innovators, end-users, technology companies, health providers to create public-private partnership value chains. Main aim of Pinovasyon speed up diffusion of innovation culture. Visit international collaborative research participant portal of pinovasyon.
# European innovation partnership